Who are we?
fidomoney offer an innovative digital composable banking platform that offers bespoke current accounts for business customers.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to work with our development and business team to ensure that features created by fidomoney development process are of the highest quality.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement and maintain a test strategy that ensures quality throughout the fidomoney development process.
- Define test plans for requested features, based on BA user stories and project deliverables.
- Assure that developed features have met required quality standards, based on business requirements.
- Perform/participate in Agile demos of implemented features.
- Communicate the testing status of features to the project team and management.
- Educate the development team in the most effective ways of testing.
- Build a library of test cases that can be leveraged for future regression testing.
- Experience working with issue tracking systems, like Jira, in an Agile workflow managing the lifecycle of the test process and raising defects.
- Can design functional test plans based on requirements, working with business analysists and developers.
- Understand the different types of testing e.g. unit, functional, smoke, sanity, regression, performance.
- Knowledge of optimal test principles and theory such as the Test Pyramid.
- Experience challenging developed features that tend to adhere to the happy path.
- Clear communication skills (both written and verbal) along with the ability to clearly document issues and communicate issues effectively throughout the organisation.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables and be able to complete tasks in a defined time frame.
- 2+ years manual testing of web-based applications.
- Understand and have experience working with the Agile Software Development Life Cycle.
- Any experience in automation testing and working with Continuous Integration would be very beneficial.
- Any experience working in FinTech would also be beneficial.
- 25 days holidays a year.
- Flexible and remote working.
- Company contributed pension.
- Free car parking at the York office.
- Regular social events.
- As much Nespresso coffee as you can drink.
To apply, please email CV and cover letter to [email protected]