Who are we?
fidomoney offer an innovative digital composable banking platform that offers bespoke current accounts for business customers.
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to work alongside our Product Owner. Using the road map of features defined by the Product Owner, you will engage with our customers and business stakeholders to obtain, define and validate business requirements, and translate these requirements into clear and comprehensive user stories for new product features in order to enhance the fidomoney product delivery process.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with the Product Owner and stakeholders to establish required business logic for the delivery of requested new features.
- Define and document new and existing functional processes.
- Communicate with customers and business stakeholders to obtain, define and validate the required detail to define user stories for product features.
- Write clear and comprehensive user stories for features for the development team to implement, and the QA team to test.
- Work with the QA team to ensure features are implemented as requested.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the Agile Delivery process, clearly understanding the purpose of features, epics, user stories and the function of the product roadmap.
- Experience working with issue tracking systems like Jira in an Agile workflow and using these tools to create effective user stories for requested features.
- Knowledge of Behaviour Driven Development would be a plus, including how to write stories in BDD format.
- Can model advanced and complex situations across more than one business function or program.
- Excel at researching and defining the requirements for product features, and translate these requirements into effective user stories in a defined timescale.
- Any experience working in FinTech would be beneficial.
- 25 days holidays a year.
- Flexible and remote working.
- Company contributed pension.
- Free car parking at the York office.
- Regular social events.
- As much Nespresso coffee as you can drink.
To apply, please email CV and cover letter to [email protected]